About Me & Some Links
Top Posts & Pages
- Time is Short - I Cannot Stay Quiet Any Longer!
- I am "Back"!
- An Apology to All Who Heard My Public Testimony from 08/2010 (and a Humbling Lesson for Myself...)
- The Straw that Broke the Camel's Back
- Disturbing Things My 17-Year-Old Daughter Shared About Her Own Experiences in Children's Church and Youth Groups...
- Jesus TOLD Us! Should We Not Listen?
- To My Fellow Americans...
- To My Fellow Americans…
- What Really Grinds My Gears Ep. 1: False Prophets
- So Many Voices Claiming that THEY Know the “TRUE” Gospel — Let’s Check the Scriptures!
- Witchcraft and New Age Spiritualism, Veiled by Christian Lingo
- Disturbing Things My 17-Year-Old Daughter Shared About Her Own Experiences in Children’s Church and Youth Groups…
- Word of Faith…Poison or Problematic?
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
autism bargains Bible Bible translations celiac Child children Christ Christian Christianity Christ Jesus church current events Disorders faith False Teaching family freebies frugal Frugality God groceries Health Holy Spirit homemaking homeschool homeschooling IPhone Jesus Jesus Christ marriage Mental Health new age Night terror pagan Parent prayer Prosperity Gospel Religion and Spirituality shopping special-needs Study Bible witch Word Faith Word of Faith
- This field was intentionally left blankI love this! I feel the same way. Logic rules, vision rules; emotions derail, dogma divides. This po
- thomasi fully agree with ur articles
- anniem8It may actually be 18. I know that I was not taught 9 and 10. I may have been taught 14, but cannot
- experiencesinwordoffaithReblogged this on Experience in the Word of Faith and commented: I like what Annette says in this po
- experiencesinwordoffaithHello Annie, I'm curious as to which 4 you were not taught. I ask because the were times I thought t
I am a part of Networked Blogs :)
Internet Radio with Zero-tolerance for Heresy!
Blogs I Follow (some, just for info – do not necessarily agree with all of them)!
- Faithful Stewardship
- Seventh Voice
- Autism and expectations
- the silent wave
- Ed Wiley Autism Acceptance Lending Library
- love explosions
- Proud Autistic Living
- Eluding Atrophy
- Easy Peasy All-in-One Homeschool
- Easy Peasy All-in-One High School
- Musings of an Aspie
- FOX31 Denver
- Family Voices CO Home
- The First Premise
- Mom in the Muddle
- Alien Righteousness
- Den of Wolves
- Stand Up For The Truth
- Christ Centred
- Beautiful By Laire Lightner
- The Reformed Reader
- Chief of the least
- Life After Ministry
- Wild World of Religion: Under the Big Top
- Just Us
- Mystery of the Iniquity
- Wolf Tracks
- Refuting Blab It And Grab It Rhema Preachers
- THE WORD on The Word of Faith (a GroupBlog)
- Itza Spectrum
Countdown to 500 Year Reformation Day